1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

7.5 Western Ultramount

Discussion in 'Truck & Equipment Repair' started by ryanricheson, Dec 26, 2012.

1. ryanricheson

ryanricheson Junior Member
    from 54952

Hello Everyone. Long time stalker, first time poster. I picked up a 7.5 western ultramount for really cheep and was wondering where the best place online to find the mounting brackets and wiring for my 2003 F250 would be.

Any help would be great!

2. snowplowpro

snowplowpro Senior Member
    from NJ

Central parts warehouse

3. hatefulmechanic

hatefulmechanic Senior Member

Depending on your location, a lot of times its cheaper to purchase from a local distributor than online, cause shipping can get high on mount brackets.

Just a suggestion.

4. 1olddogtwo

1olddogtwo PlowSite Fanatic

Cpw will rape you. I plow across from from them. I wouldn't buy crap their prices are high.I would look locally. It's good to build a relationship the locals.

5. hatefulmechanic

hatefulmechanic Senior Member

6. ryanricheson

ryanricheson Junior Member
    from 54952

I called a couple of the dealers in the area and they all want atleast $1500 for all of the truck side wiring and mounts. Eeek. Maybe I am just being cheap, I duno.

I just think that has to be someone less expensive online. I normally try and support local business but I am having a rough year and trying to cut expenses anywhere possible.