1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

7.5' Western Ultramount Pro Like new Complete

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by got-h2o, Feb 24, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

I hate feeler threads, but this kindof is one. I'm gauging interest in this plow b/c I have a partial trade offer towards my bike I'm selling. Plow is 14mos old supposedly and in like new condition. We haven't had much snow in the last couple of years so I believe that it has barely any use. It will come complete for an 88-98 GM, but I may be able to get a different truckside for extra money.

I will have $2k hard $ in this thing if I get it and have no plans on sitting on it all summer. Obviously come fall time it will be worth an easy $3k-3500 but I'm the type to flip something fast rather than sit on it. I'm not greedy. Give me the $2k and its yours. I want the money, not the plow. That's a STEAL. If there's no interest in the next couple of days I'll probably pass on the deal.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. 1olddogtwo

1olddogtwo PlowSite Fanatic

I have no interest except for the rider lawnmower, what happened to it?

3. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

Lmao i was looking at that too. Those are pics he sent me. I was planning on inquiring about that jet ski though lol. How about the Bradley GT!? When's the last time you saw one of those!?

4. duelly95

duelly95 Junior Member

I would pop the 2K for the Pro, is it still in the works or did you back out on the trade?
    Let me know, Roger 262-497-5613

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.