1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

7.5 western setup 500 o.b.o

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by chuckerg, Nov 29, 2012.

1. chuckerg

chuckerg Junior Member

7.5 pro line plow with A frame hydraulic unit wires solenoid and controller
    was on a 96 Chevy Suburban K2500 the mount is welded to the truck by previous owner and is not available. I bought the truck with the plow last year and never used it now need the space so it has to go. for fastest reply text 716-986-7832 between 8am and 8pm I will try to get back as soon as possible.asking 500 o.b.o

Last edited: Nov 29, 2012
  2. chuckerg

chuckerg Junior Member

bump to top
  3. leolkfrm

leolkfrm PlowSite.com Addict

take some pics of the plow close up might help...just saying...bwai
  4. chuckerg

chuckerg Junior Member

plow is no longer attatched to truck the truck side of the mount had been welded by the previous owner. Still looking to sell it text me at 716-986-7832 I can show it about any time it is stored behind my work (the plow and frame, wires and hydroulic pump are at my home) but can send pictures of thos as well. I really do need this gone soon any reasonable offer will be considered but not going to go below scrap value of the metal.