1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

7.5' Western Plow Blade & Light Harness (Hunterdon County, NJ)

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by LB1234, Mar 12, 2009.

1. LB1234

LB1234 Member

Have a 7.5' western plow blade for sale. I believe its from 2001, don't hold me to it. Surface rust is bad. I actually started to sand the front two winters ago. However, no holes in the metal. Needs to be sand blasted and painted. Asking $450.

I also have a set of "lights" that came off of this same plow setup from a 2001 GMC sierra 1500 ext. cab pickup. One of the lights is missing cause I had one go out two winters ago. Needed a different wiring harness due to different truck purchase 3-4 years ago. Make offer.

Cash or certified check. Will NOT ship. Willing to drive a ways and meet to sell. I'll post pictures below ***PLEASE NOTE*** The plow shoes and wheels (shown in the picture) are NOT included in this price. They will be removed before I sell.

PM if interested.

2. LB1234

LB1234 Member

pictures

pictures....

WesternPlowBlade1.jpg

WesternPlowBlade2.jpg

WesternSnowPlow3.jpg

WesternPlowBladeLights.jpg