1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

7.5 Ultramount HTS price check

Discussion in 'Western Plows Discussion' started by SPP_LLC, Feb 10, 2010.

1. SPP_LLC

SPP_LLC Junior Member
    from KY

Hello everybody, new to the site and had some questions. I am in the market to buy a new plow setup and after reading info on this site it looks like the 7.5 Western HTS Ultramount will be the best for my truck. I have a Avalanche 1500 that I'll be adding Timbrens to the front. Also I'll only be using the plow for my personal commercial/retail building.

I've been pricing them and so far $3825/plus tax for the whole setup is the best price. Does this seem like a good price and a good plow for my truck. I have a Chevy Duramax 2500 but it's new and would rather use my old truck even though its light weight.

Thanks for all the good info especially from the pros that do this for a living.

2. JohnMeyer

JohnMeyer Member

That price is the same as I have found. I agree with you on using your older truck to plow with. Some of us working folks like to take care of our equipment!

3. vi009dz

vi009dz Member

I bought mine in Concord, NH at Banks Chevrolet (TAX FREE) for $3,483 out the door with a handheld control, and everything needed to install it on a 2001 Yukon.

4. SPP_LLC

SPP_LLC Junior Member
    from KY

OK, that's good information. Thanks for the replies.