1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

7.5 ST, not plowing well when angled

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by daveintoledo, Dec 7, 2008.

1. daveintoledo

daveintoledo Senior Member
    from nw ohio

seems only about half of the blade is on the pavement when im angled, plow just doesn't seem to hang straight like it used too either....

i think at the end of last year i may have bent the a frame a bit on a really frozen snow pile....

when i had the plow serviced this year, i mentioned this and no one really said anything was wrong.

2. MileHigh

MileHigh PlowSite.com Addict

Mine sucks too...

get used to it, or buy a new a-frame, kingpin, a new mount, and do it up.

3. dirtmandan2

dirtmandan2 Senior Member

I have one that when I angle all the way to the right the left side raises just a little. I welded a stop so that it doesnt quite go all the way right. works fine that way.

4. daveintoledo

daveintoledo Senior Member
    from nw ohio

any other things that could cause this..

it seems like the plow should be able to plow flat, if i push on the blade it goes to the pavement, i am in full float mode, is it possable to adjust how far the plow drops...

5. festerw

festerw Senior Member

When you drop the plow is the a-frame level?