1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

7.5' Poly Pro Price check

Discussion in 'Western Plows Discussion' started by jjmcnace, Jan 20, 2009.

1. jjmcnace

jjmcnace Member
    from Iowa

I decided to get a 7.5' Poly Pro for my 1/2 ton truck. The installed price for this blade is $5,175 + tax

Is this a reasonable price?

I paid $5,300 + tax installed for my 7.5' MVP Plus plow in Oct. 2007

2. Runner

Runner Senior Member

Sounds very high, to me....

3. Dejana Dorian

Dejana Dorian Member

That's too high. About $500.

4. ManorD24

ManorD24 Member

Sounds high.

5. jjmcnace

jjmcnace Member
    from Iowa

I called 2 other places in Iowa to check the price today. Both are about 2-3 hrs away, one-way. Cheapest was $4800 installed the other was $5050 installed. This place is the only dealer in Central Iowa and they know it. Next closest Western Dealer from me is 2 hrs away. Last year when I bought my MVP PLUS I asked about getting the rubber snow deflectors they wanted $125 to install them. I put them on myself in about 10 minutes and that included the trimming them to make them fit my 7.5' blade.

Last edited: Jan 20, 2009
  6. ogdenflooring

ogdenflooring Member

$4300.00 OTD in W. Michigan

7. k&j Landscaping

k&j Landscaping Senior Member

In cleveland i paid 4899 plus tax for new 7.5 poly pro for my 3/4 ton truck. That was back in mid-November 08. I would say that price is reasonable. Meyer wanted the same price for their 7.5 poly also while I was looking. Used alot in Jan. so far and love the setup. No problems and reliable.

8. tojay22

tojay22 Member

wow seems high to me for a 7.6

9. SnowGuy73

SnowGuy73 PlowSite Fanatic

Hey jjmcnace,

Not trying to steal your thread your anything but I have that exact plow that I'm going to be putting up for sale this week. Its the Ultramount, joystick controller, snowflap, and only about two years old. To tell you the honest truth it has only about six hours of use on it. I'm just south of Minneapolis, MN. Give me $3000 cash and its yours.

Just thought I'd throw it out there to you.