1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

7.5 meyers plow setup for 94-02 dodge ram

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by jpang115, Dec 3, 2008.

1. jpang115

jpang115 Junior Member

i have a meyers 7.5' EZ-Mount Classic plow i have wiring and plow frame for 94 - 02 dodge rams, plow blade has some surface rust but is in good shape and operational, im selling the plow because the transmission went on my ram (also for sale)

This sale includes everthing you need for a dodge ram pickup, it includes the plow blade, all the hydrolics, wiring, plow mount frame, orange strobe light and a copy of the owners maunal.

$1700 or best offer call jim at 461-3171

2. jpang115

jpang115 Junior Member

bump......also i would be willing to consider a partial trade for a plow to fit my 82 gmc 1 ton

3. kidclan

kidclan Junior Member
    from Pa

plow

why not use the plow assembly and just get a mount for the 82 and sell the mount for the dodge????

4. cm82pa

cm82pa Junior Member

I have a meyers tube mount, it came off of a 90's chevy truck. If it works out I would be willing to trade you the mount for your Dodge mount. I need the dodge mount for my plow.

5. jpang115

jpang115 Junior Member

according to meyers web site they do not make a frame for my plow that will fit an 82 gmc

6. jpang115

jpang115 Junior Member

few pics of the plow

arbor pictures 001.jpg

arbor pictures 002.jpg

7. kidclan

kidclan Junior Member
    from Pa

plow mount

17091 is for an 81-87 there might need to be alittle modification made to fit the frame of the chevy because of it being for a 81-87 suburban and pickup 4x4.then you should be able to use the rest of the plow other than the dodge mount..

8. kidclan

kidclan Junior Member
    from Pa

meyers web site

meyers website wont go back that far as they are doing away with the classic mounts. but with alittle modification that 17091 should fit if you can find one. new they are about 700-800 and used range from 350-450..

9. pmgm

pmgm Junior Member

I will call you Tuesday the 9th if you still have the mount i have a 90 chevy classic mount that i would be willing to trade for your dodge mount.

Thanks