1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

7.5' Meyer SkidSteer Plow Value

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by rammey2000, Jan 8, 2008.

1. rammey2000

rammey2000 Junior Member

I have aquired a 7.5' meyer SkidSteer Plow. I got it for 50 bucks. the blade is in good condition, new western red paint (sorry meyer fans),has two small rust holes near top of blade. It's straight, new rubber flap, new cutting edge with curb feelers welded on. A new Universal mount plate. Cylinders look good, don't leak and don't look pitted. New hydro hoses with new fittings and new flat face couplers. Chain lift to float or use arm to apply down pressure. all bolts/pins are new and holes are tight, No shoes...I don't need it but couldn't pass it up. What's it worth? seen similar go for $150 to $1500 on ebay and craigslist....Maybe you guys can help?...thanks!!!!
  2. Cn3

Cn3 Junior Member

3. powerjoke

powerjoke PlowSite.com Addict

i have never givin more than $100 for a moldboard and a-frame and then another $150 for the Q/A plate so i haveno more than $250 in my SS blades

i always have someone trying to sale some snow equip to me at the end of the year after ehey figyred out that it wasn't easy money and they haven't any work;)

i would suggest e-bay or craig'slist if youre expecting up to $1500 for it or maybe try the "used"forum on plowsite