1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

7.5 Meyer plow for sale

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by SCSIndust, Aug 11, 2004.

1. SCSIndust

SCSIndust Senior Member

This plow is a few years old, but I recently repainted it, replaced the pins, most of the bolts, flushed the cylinders, and replaced the trip springs. It has a rubber flap on the top, which my driver says works great. Looking to get $350 for it. Email me at jnseymorenospam@comcast.net (without 'nospam').

2. PLOWMAN45

PLOWMAN45 2000 Club Member

can you post a pic

3. SCSIndust

SCSIndust Senior Member

It'll be a few days. The plow is about 25 min north of me, and I don't think I'll have time until thursday or Sunday. Are you really interested?

4. PLOWMAN45

PLOWMAN45 2000 Club Member

is it the new style with 2 spings or 3

5. SCSIndust

SCSIndust Senior Member

It has 3 springs. I forgot to mention I replaced the sector early last year. The new sector had 2 springs, but I welded a piece of metal to it so it could have 3 like it originally did.

6. fordzilla1155

fordzilla1155 Senior Member

what county in Md are you in? I am lookin and located in Lancaster Co PA

7. SCSIndust

SCSIndust Senior Member

I'm in the corner of Howard, Montgomery, and PG. Your only about 20-30 min from Hanover right? My G-parents live there.

8. fordzilla1155

fordzilla1155 Senior Member

hey check your pm

9. plowdr

plowdr Junior Member

do you still have the plow for sale . if so please call me @717-795-9350 or cell phone 717-991-5800 ask for mike thanks