1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

7.5' Meyer moldboard in MD

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by SCSIndust, Jul 12, 2004.

1. SCSIndust

SCSIndust Senior Member

The board is in good shape. I just painted it last year, but it did get some scratches on it. Everything works on it, and I just flushed the cylinders last year right before winter. I would like to see maybe $350 or so out of it. I can post pics, but it wouldn't be for a few days. I would prefer not to ship it if at all possible, but I would be willing to drive 60 miles to meet some one. It is located in MD, right between D.C. and Baltimore, along I95. email me at jnseymore@comcast.net

2. SCSIndust

SCSIndust Senior Member

It is still for sale. I can get pics. Make me an offer. Would love to trade for a 8' meyer blade. I really need to move this thing, so I can make sure I am ready for this year