1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

7.5 ft Western Pro Plow. $2000 Coatesville PA

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by timpoth, Mar 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. timpoth

timpoth Junior Member

7.5 ft Western Pro Plow. $2000
    Great working plow, only looking to sell because I got an MVP
    Was taken completely apart, sand blasted, painted and put back together with all new bolts fall 2010. Currently setup for 3plug system but I have the plow side cable to convert to 2 plug (really easy to do). Fresh fluid / filter at the beginning of the season and only cleared a few driveways this year. Comes with extra headlight and turn single bulb, 3 extra new hydraulic hoses, rubber snow deflector, handheld controller, mounting bracket for 99~04 ford f250~f550, receiver brackets, motor relay, and printed copy of owner's manual, mechanics guide, install guide.
    If needed I also have 3 plug light harness, truck side power cable, 3 port Isolation module (pn29060). There is a cut 3 plug control cable (module end is missing) and truck side light wiring off a 04 f350 that was beat up bad when it was pulled out.
    Ready to hook up and drive off.
    Give me a ring, 484 354 8276

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.