1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

7.5 foot unimount

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by jeepxjplow, Jan 25, 2012.

1. jeepxjplow

jeepxjplow Junior Member
    from Ohio

I am selling my 7.5 foot unimount, its the complete plow side, has a new cutting edge, works great. Have to sell ASAP, sold the Jeep it was on now need to sell the plow. This is the PLOW ONLY, NOT THE JEEP IN THE PICS. $1800
    Having trouble uploading more pics, the can be seen here http://www.plowsite.com/album.php?albumid=1183&pictureid=6827

I also should mention that I have a 6.5 foot blade only that will go with this plow, and that it's in Cleveland Ohio

IMAG0086.jpg

Last edited: Jan 25, 2012
  2. jeepxjplow

jeepxjplow Junior Member
    from Ohio

still for sale

Still have this Unimount for sale in Cleveland Ohio

3. jeepxjplow

jeepxjplow Junior Member
    from Ohio

Anybody? Still got it for sale. How about a reasonable offer

4. randomb0b123

randomb0b123 PlowSite.com Addict
    from america

sorry man but with what your asking its going to stay for sale. people on here are smart and know the trade and what things are worth. i would put it on craigslist, cleveland craigslist people are very very stupid when it comes to snow plows, (this can be aggravating because they ask tons of stupid questions) but they like to overpay. i sold 4 on craigslist last year for more than i paid

5. jeepxjplow

jeepxjplow Junior Member
    from Ohio

you're right people on here are smart, but they expect you to give something away. I may be a little high on my asking $$ but everything is negotiable. A complete 7.5 plow, spare 6.5 blade and the wiring and controller, pretty good deal if someone were to offer around $1200