1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

7.5 Fisher MM2

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by MNPLOWCO, Feb 12, 2014.

1. MNPLOWCO

MNPLOWCO Senior Member

Nice Fisher MM2. 7 1/2 ft. with intensifier lights / snow foil / 1 year old cutting edge and back drag / Fish stick controller. All in working order. Electrics. COMPLETE UNIT. You need to buy nothing else. Removed from my 2008 GMC 2500. Will fit GMC/ CHEV. 2003-2011. All mounting/ and hardware down to the last nut/ bolt/ washer. Not all rustly. Only reason for selling is I replace it with an new XLS. Thought I would keep it as a back up, but it's just sitting here. Now if I could figure out how to post the pics.
    Best offer (would like around 1650.00) a very fine deal. I don't have to sell.

Last edited: Feb 12, 2014
  2. MNPLOWCO

MNPLOWCO Senior Member

Plow only

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. MNPLOWCO

MNPLOWCO Senior Member

That is not rust on the blade, it is dirt. Snow was sticking so I sprayed wd40 on it and the dirt stuck after a slop clean up.