1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

7.5' Fisher Minute Mount I

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Nascar24, Nov 25, 2006.

1. Nascar24

Nascar24 Senior Member

This a 7.5' Fisher Minute Mount I that has been totally redone, completely disassembled, sandblasted, and painted. Brand New Insta-Act 3 plug elec / hydraulic pump, new hoses and cylinders. Brand new set of 11 pin headlamps, new trip spring bars, all new pins, cutting edge, bolts,and guides. I did this plow completely over for a back-up for myself, so I spared no expense .This plow is as close to new as you can get! $2375.

I also have a Brand new set of Pro Wings that I was considering installing on this plow, $200 for some one who wants to purchase this plow and needs the additional length, otherwise I'll keep them for my other plow.

For those who have a Ford, I also have a complete used Ford Super Duty harness and module for 1999-2004 models, $275 that I would consider selling with this plow. ( no controller or push plates are available with this sale).

I'm in the process of rebuilding another Fisher plow, it's an 8' HD Minute Mount I, it will get pretty much the same treatment should be ready in about 3 weeks for anyone looking for an 8' model

call 508 753 6617 or e-mail me at jphanratty@charter.net
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Nascar24

Nascar24 Senior Member

Bump it to the Top!

3. Nascar24

Nascar24 Senior Member

Bump it to the Top!

4. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping 2000 Club Member

free bump for ya! it looks fantastic!!!

5. Nascar24

Nascar24 Senior Member

Thanks

Thanks for the compliment!

I've been working on this one since August, the plow was in pretty decent shape when I started but , I really have put a lot of work and parts into this plow because I was planning keeping it. I have since found a 8 ' HD that I'm rebuilding in the same way I did this one. I have a set of Pro Wings for it should make decent lot plow, while my 7.5RD will be for the driveway.

Jay

6. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping 2000 Club Member

i sent you a PM....

7. Nascar24

Nascar24 Senior Member

Bump it to the top!

8. Nascar24

Nascar24 Senior Member

Straight to the top!

9. Nascar24

Nascar24 Senior Member