1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

7.5 fisher minute mount for sale

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by fishplow, Aug 19, 2005.

1. fishplow

fishplow Junior Member

This plow came off a 1991 Suburban and could be used with a similar size Chevy or GMAC truck.

Fisher plow, 7 1/2 feet, minute mount system, headlights, mounting bracket, wiring and joy stick controller, included. Great shape.

I got a real good deal on a Suburban on the condition I took the plow along with it, but I live on the coast of North Carolina and we just don't have snow. So the plow is up for sale!

It is a couple of years old but the people I got it from only used it one season before wrapping it up, then I took it.
  2. BowTieDmax

BowTieDmax Senior Member

Did you sell this plow?? If not call me at 440-563-6043.

3. Banksy

Banksy PlowSite Veteran

I am in Raleigh NC. Call me if you have not sold it yet. (919) 810-4604.
  4. Banksy

Banksy PlowSite Veteran

I am very curious as to whether or not you have sold your plow. I am only a few houws away, let me know. Thanks