1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

7.5 7'6" Fisher MM2 plow Ford Superduty

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by everestscape, Sep 15, 2013.

1. everestscape

everestscape Member

Hey guys, need to sell this plow of mine. Here's the craigslist link and description. Need to sell so make me an offer.

Installed new in 2008. Stored inside since new and it shows, great looking plow. Hasn't been used enough to install cutting edge yet. 7.5' fisher minute mount 2. With mount, wiring and controller for 99-04 ford superduty. ALL ORIGINAL. Never repainted or new decals. Can show video of plow operating because it is off the truck. Great plow, nothing wrong with it just getting a bigger one because I got a bigger truck. You won't find a nicer, cleaner minute mount 2 plow with everything for a better price

Will take trade plus cash for a 8 or 8.5' fisher or western straight blade or v plow

$2500for everything
    $1900 for just the blade

http://newjersey.craigslist.org/grd/4009762144.html