1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

7.3diesel has no fuel pressure

Discussion in 'Ford Trucks' started by msherman, Feb 5, 2011.

1. msherman

msherman Junior Member

I has 95 f250 7.3 diesel and the it has no fuel pressure in the accelerator pump any suggestions how to fox the problem?

2. WhitePlowr

WhitePlowr Senior Member

powerstrokehelp.com check out the videos by clicking on the highlighted bulletpoint. hes got a ton a great videos on youtube and his website check it all out.

3. Raymond S.

Raymond S. Senior Member

May want to check your oil level and pump.

4. fordsuvparts

fordsuvparts Senior Member

I am hoping that you have already changed the fuel filters, the oil level and be a serious issue if not at the proper level. The injection pump will work work correctly if it is low on oil.

I just dropped the tank on a 2001 f350 with the 7.3 and clean the fuel pump filters and they were terrible, the truck runs like we have a tuner on it now.

5. msherman

msherman Junior Member

Hey I just want to thank you all for your support
    Your suggestions were on point it was 5 quarts low on oil and the fuel filter was not so hot
    And the pressure release valve was gelled up from water in the fuel
    Any thanks again everyone.

6. msherman

msherman Junior Member

Man I should get spell check damn predictive text.

7. FordFisherman

FordFisherman PlowSite.com Addict
    from 06611

Make sure your HPOP reservoir is full also.