1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

7.3 Diesel f-350

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by milwaukeevtwin, Feb 12, 2012.

1. milwaukeevtwin

milwaukeevtwin Senior Member

Well I am sorry to say I am selling my dump truck. 1996 f-350 76,000 original miles. Barely broke in diesel.Automatic with overdrive.Western 9 foot unimount with electric dump bed. Truck runs great. New front end parts with glow plugs and some minor engine work in the last year. Brand new NAPA brakes and rotors.I hate to get rid of it, But I do not have enough work for it. It could use two new front fenders with a new front bumper. Otherwise truck is solid and ready to work. Interior is very clean.12,000 OBO with plow. Ron 815-742-7328

P1010142.jpg

Last edited: Feb 12, 2012
  2. Pushin 2 Please

Pushin 2 Please PlowSite Veteran

More pics please. More so of the front end (fenders and bumper). Was this an old Village or City truck? Reason I ask is because of the LOW miles and it is VERY clean looking. Thank you.

3. milwaukeevtwin

truck

I bought at an auction for more loosing money. more pics later

4. milwaukeevtwin

yes it is 4x4

5. milwaukeevtwin

Bump to the top