1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

7 1/2 ' Wetern Poly-pro Plow for sale

Discussion in 'Western Plows Discussion' started by ronj, Sep 9, 2006.

1. ronj

ronj Junior Member
    from mn

I bought this new, for personal use in ' 97 when we used to have snow in Minnesota. It has seen little use, been stored inside it's entire life. I sold the ' 87 Blazer it was used on. I purchased a new 3/4 to Ram, hoping to simply buy a new mount......... well they don't make one. After seeing the laundry list of adapters & conversion stuff totaling nearly $1500 I decided to sell & buy a new ultra mount. I have entire set-up for "87 Blazer ( not sure what else it fits ) including wiring harness & joystick control. Paid $2600 how's $1300 sound ? I'm located in east central Minnesota.
  2. gd8boltman

gd8boltman Senior Member

Please send me some

photos if you are able to. I am interested, and I assume the truck mounting is included as well as controls etc.

3. ronj

ronj Junior Member
    from mn

Change of heart sorry.......

Cripes ! After getting over sticker shock on a new set-up, I can't justify parting with my baby :cry:

Has anyone used this ultramount to unimount adaptor set-up ? Heard good or bad ?

$1200 in parts beats $5000 for a new unit payup
  4. lueful

lueful Junior Member

I was interested in the plow that you are selling. Was curious if it would fit on a '95 F150? I would greatly apperciate it if you woudl be able to call me so that I could ask you all the questions I'd like. Thank you for your time, Troy L. 309-269-1026