1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

7 1/2 vplow fisher stainless steel

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by frank37, Dec 27, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. frank37

frank37 Junior Member

looking to get rid of a stainless steel 7 1/2 vplow with joystick controller and is mounted on a 06 2500 dodge right now. I am looking for 3500 firm and if interested I will deliver up to a 100 miles free, you will just have to probably have cutting torches so we can get the mount off. It is 2 1/2 old and is mm2 with the new style lights. If you have any questions let me know.
    Thanks Frank
    585-690-4632 from rochester,ny

2. frank37

frank37 Junior Member

bump, 3000 dollars takes it...

3. Masons plowing

Masons plowing Junior Member

Pic's please

4. frank37

frank37 Junior Member

Hello,
    easier if you send me email address and will attach pictures, I will also just sell the blade for the right price, make a offer. It is in very good condition and used 2 years with about a total of 40 trips at about 3 hours of use per-trip.

5. frank37

frank37 Junior Member

see if this works

036.jpg

6. plowguy43

plowguy43 PlowSite Fanatic

Are you including everything-push plates, wiring, controller or just the plow side? Seems like a great deal!

7. frank37

frank37 Junior Member

yeah, everything to function it on a 06 dodge. Pretty sure it is sold tomorrow but sometimes you never know with some of the people out in the great USA.

8. plowguy43

plowguy43 PlowSite Fanatic

Damn I was interested let me know

9. frank37

frank37 Junior Member

sold, sold, sold

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.