1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

7 1/2 foot westen conventional style for jeep

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by chew246214@aol., Dec 23, 2008.

1. chew246214@aol.

chew246214@aol. Member
    from 02809

OK I think I'm gonna pull the plow off my truck, It pushed great, But really I don't need it. Trying to sell anyway I can... It's a 7 1/2 western pro plow off a late 90's unimount has the 3 trip springs and shock absorber... the pump is also late 90's electric over hydrolic.. all works great..... It's mounted on a conventional style frame that fits full size jeep wagoneers , j10 or j 20. Not too sure what else... It's on a 1984 j 10 right now... Make some offers..... worse I can do is say no... (haven't figured out what I want for it yet, I'm taking the truck in a different direction and am debating about cutting it up and making a shortbed crewcab out of it.) To see pics search under my name and look for ramdom posts and pics. It won't let me post the same pics.... This truck has only pushed snow once (this past weekend and only 3 driveways) It's not full of rust, but the blade could use a coat of paint, I just haven't had time..... not rot at all only surface...
    thanks
    for reading

2. chew246214@aol.

chew246214@aol. Member
    from 02809

sold......