1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

7 1/2' Fisher MM1 SEHP & 2 plug Wiring- $850

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by plowguy43, Jun 8, 2010.

1. plowguy43

plowguy43 PlowSite Fanatic

I bought a new truck and 8' Plow so this will be sitting otherwise.

Its a solid working plow, recently changed fluids, put on new lights and its ready to go. Has given me 2 years of reliable service.

It originally came from an 88-98 GMC Truck but the wiring will work with any truck- I've labelled everything- just splice to your turn signals, running lights, and a switch for headlights and your done besides the positive/negative on the battery. Has a new Round style Fisher solenoid.

Plow frame/headgear is in great shape. Blade is in good shape- has a small hole that is easily patched, and small dent where the angle cylinder meets the blade. Previous owner must've hit something pretty good- regardless, its never given me a problem and the cylinders don't leak.

For $850 you get the plow setup, Truck wiring harness, and a Fisher Joy stick for it all. Buy it and use it, or buy it and sell everything seperate to make a few bucks.

2. plowguy43

Picture

I tried to point out where the issues were with the blade (circled in red)

plowfront.JPG

3. plowguy43

Here is the back of it. Wiring has been covered up- this was just after the lights were replaced.

plow back.JPG

4. 2COR517

2COR517 PlowSite Fanatic

Am I seeing things or is that the rather desirable 2 spring LD?

5. Wicked500R

Wicked500R Senior Member

Look a little closer... it's a 3 springer

6. 2COR517

2COR517 PlowSite Fanatic

Ah, I can just see the tab "behind" the motor.

7. plowguy43

Yeah its a regular duty with 3 springs.

8. plowguy43

Bumpin it up, will be painting it this weekend.

9. 2tonsoffordfun

2tonsoffordfun Member
    from Maine

figured it was you when i saw it posted on craigslist. good luck with the sale! free bump

10. plowguy43

Thanks! Just bites so far no buyers.

11. 2tonsoffordfun

2tonsoffordfun Member
    from Maine

hard to sell em in the offseason. i finally got rid of mine, but after all of the complaining i did about people not showing, or calling and wasting my time, here i am going- "wow 850, thats a deal.....but i dont need it right now" lol if it was a 3 plug i'd pro pick it up tho!

12. plowguy43

Yeah I hear ya, I've had a bunch of people just saying "Once I sell mine I'll pick this one up". I'm like- then why'd you bother asking me for 100 pictures of it if you can't buy it? LOL

If its around for the next couple weeks it'll be converted to a 3 plug or I'll at least have the plugs needed to do it. Worse comes to worse I'll be using the hydraulic pack on my 8 footer for the winter coming up and sell off the plow/wiring seperatly.

13. plowguy43

Plow is sold, thanks!