1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

7 1/2' & 8' fisher moldboards for sale

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by SKYNYRD, Mar 8, 2010.

1. SKYNYRD

SKYNYRD Senior Member

selling a 7 1/2' fisher minute mount 2 moldboard. there is no A-frame included. it's just the plow blade. this blade can only be used with a mm2 A-frame. plow is in excellent shape, very little rust. it was painted every summer during use and hasn't been used since 2005 i believe. it's a 2002 blade and has seen very limited use. there are holes drilled across the top for the metal snow deflector (not the snow foil) fisher offers. dealer cost for this blade averages $1000 around here. we're asking $400. can't ship either blade but will help load or possibly deliver. here's pics of the 7 1/2'

IMG_3298.JPG

IMG_3303.JPG

IMG_3302.JPG

IMG_3300.JPG

IMG_3301.JPG

2. SKYNYRD

SKYNYRD Senior Member

this is an 8' fisher blade. we believe it to be a mm1 blade but don't know for sure. we're selling it without the A-frame as we need the A-frame for our backup blade. blade was brand new when we aquired it in the summer of 05. all the paint had flaked off so i sanded it the best i could and painted it. blade has seen a lot of use starting in the fall of 2005. could prolly use a cutting edge soon. it comes with a steel deflector (it's actualy the one off the 7 1/2' we just made extensions for it) blade does need a paint job again along with some stripping on the backside where some rust is. blade is still perfectly solid. dad wants $500 but is probably negotionable. with the right A-frame this blade will fit a conventional mount, mm1 or you can modify a conventional mount A-frame to fit the jack and it will fit a mm2

IMG_3242.JPG

IMG_3295.JPG

IMG_3297.JPG

3. loudredram

loudredram Member

i am in need of an 8' moldboard are you willing to meet some where half way?

4. SKYNYRD

SKYNYRD Senior Member

pm sent:waving:

5. SKYNYRD

SKYNYRD Senior Member

6. SKYNYRD

SKYNYRD Senior Member

7. SKYNYRD

SKYNYRD Senior Member

8. SKYNYRD

SKYNYRD Senior Member

9. SKYNYRD