1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

6x10 trailer split gate $1000 OBO

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by APLC, Feb 5, 2010.

1. APLC

APLC Senior Member

I have a Landscape/Lawn Care trailer. It is a 6x10 with 2' sides it has a split heavy duty gate made with square stock not angle, it has the quick latch system for the gates on each side and handles on each side. There are cargo hooks on each side front and back for strapping down anything. The tong is a drop tong so the trailer stays level and is also made with full Square stock not cheap angel iron. the hubs are in perfect condition always greased, lights work perfect, newer safety chains, the deck is treated wood and i think only one board has a crack in it other then the 1 board the trailer is solid and in perfect working condition. I just upgraded to a larger trailer only reason im selling. I am also looking for a 36/48 inch mower or any commercial equipment, thanks

aplckalamazoo@yahoo.com

DSCF2256.jpg

DSCF2257.jpg

2. APLC

APLC Senior Member

bump I know some one needs a good trailer lol

3. doo-man

doo-man Senior Member

Sent ya a PM !

4. APLC

APLC Senior Member

answered all pm's its a like perfect condition has not been abused no bent rails just a good trailer for the money. what do you all have to trade?

5. SnowGuy

SnowGuy Senior Member
    from NW Ohio

I sent you an offer via private message.

6. APLC

APLC Senior Member

Sold sold sold sold sold