1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

'69 Ford F-350

Discussion in 'Ford Trucks' started by BillT, Dec 26, 2009.

1. BillT

BillT Junior Member

I recently bought a '69 Ford F-350 1-Ton Truck that has what I believe is a Meyers Snow Plow Frame on it. It didn't come with a Plow and is also missing the Electric Motor and Cylinder. I'm trying to identify exactly what Plow Frame I have so I know what to correctly look for to make it complete. Researching the internet did not produce any ID Pictures that I was hoping to find. I have a picture of it on E-mail, but my poor computer skills keeps me from posting a picture on the forums.

Any direction or help out there would be appreciated.

Bill

2. Gumpy52

Gumpy52 Member

My first plow truck was a 70 Ford F-250, it had a Meyers 7.5 ft. plow and an E-47 Lift Unit. You can still buy used or rebuild lift units on E-bay. The plow, post a ad on Craigs List that you are one looking for one. People still have them sitting around. You mainly have to get the right A-Frame width. I think there is two width, maybe 20" and 25", I.m not exactly sure on the widths.

3. BillT

BillT Junior Member

Appreciate the info. I'll have to measure the width on the frame.

Bill