1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

68 inch Bobcat angle broom

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by John_DeereGreen, Aug 16, 2016.

1. John_DeereGreen

John_DeereGreen PlowSite.com Addict

Bought this last fall for our Toolcat to do sidewalks with. Works great, but the machine is much more valuable plowing snow instead of doing sidewalks, so the broom is up for sale.

It's a 2009 (I think), non reversible 68 inch hydraulic angle broom. 14 pin electric connector. Bristles that are on it are pretty much used up, but we have a full set of brand new Bobcat bristles that go with the broom. Only other issue is one of the stands that hold the broom head up is bent and doesn't function. New piece of pipe and it'll be fine.

$3450.00, located in NE OH. Can palletize and ship at buyer's cost.

2. FredG

FredG 2000 Club Member

I can understand that, I could not believe that toolcat could out perform a truck in a small lot.

3. John_DeereGreen

No comparison. Small lots, anything under an acre an it'll outdo a truck 2 to one and be a lot safer doing it. Anything under 3 and it's still a bit faster. More than that and it evens out.

4. John_DeereGreen

Bump, needs to go. Moving to a new shop the end of the month and I don't want to take it with us.

$3250.00

5. John_DeereGreen

Bump. Perfect for walks.