1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

67' Ford Help I'm a Chevy Guy!

Discussion in 'Ford Trucks' started by 85w/350, Apr 26, 2002.

1. 85w/350

85w/350 Senior Member

I know very little about fords. My mom has a friend looking to get rid of a 67 that runs and has newer tires. I need help knowing what to look for...If it has any decent engine in it my buddywants it for his bronco. I am willing to pick it up if people think there is a market to part this sucker out after the engineis gone. I knowa c6 tranny is good and a 9" is worth something. what else is there to look for?
  2. Pelican

Pelican 2000 Club Member

You come here to ask about sacrificing a Ford???:confused: ;)

The market you're looking for is shrinking daily, today's kids are hopping up rice rockets instead of Detroit iron. The truck might be worth more complete instead of parted out, unless you find the right buyers. It might take a while to sell all the parts.

Try http://www.fordtrucks.com , better change your ID though.:D
  3. DavidD

DavidD Junior Member
    from sc

Hook a chain between that ford and Those chevy's to see which gets parted out! :D