1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

67 C30 with V

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by CAT 245ME, Apr 4, 2008.

1. CAT 245ME

CAT 245ME PlowSite.com Addict

2. ctd992500

ctd992500 Senior Member

id buy it if it was me thats a nice lookin truck for the age and the condition!! I'm suprised they were able to get a mount for that truck though. Good luck hope fully you get it.
  3. BlackIrish

BlackIrish Senior Member

sweet and simple, no e test, no computers...............
  4. apik1

apik1 Senior Member

I try to get every thing for less so I would pay 5K for it if the floors were goog :cool:
  5. KCB

KCB Senior Member

Thats a tough looking truck. Looks like that guy was using it as a dozer with all that mud on the blade:drinkup:
  6. iceyman

iceyman 2000 Club Member

1967..........................................................////////////////////////////////////////////////:dizzy:hope it makes u payup
  7. Jello1

Jello1 Senior Member

Thats a nice truck, looks good.
  8. CAT 245ME

Truck does look to be in good shape but would be a shame to plow with it, I think the salt bunnies would nibble it away though. I have wanted a 67-72 C20 or 30 4x4 for quite some time, but as gas prices clim higher and higher it makes me re think things.

I had a chance 4 years ago at a 70 C20 4x4, it had a 4" lift, 33's and a built 427 BB, truck was very solid and when you steped on the gas every one would turn and look, but I decided not to buy it even though the owner only wanted 3 grand. I ran into the owner about a year ago and I asked him about the truck and it turns out a young kid bought the truck and destroyed her, even jumped it a few times but in the end the owner said kid couldn't kill the 427.
  9. NJ Plowman

NJ Plowman Senior Member

Nice truck, although I think $6000 is a little on the high side. But then again, the V Plow has got to cost about $3500... payup
  10. Niteman9

Niteman9 Senior Member

Cool my first plow truck was a 1968 back in the early 80's. Mine was a 327 with a manual with no power steering. Good thing I didn't know any better.
  11. nicksplowing

nicksplowing PlowSite.com Addict

IF U DONT I WILL :D I LOVE THE OLD ONES wesportwesport:drinkup:
  12. CAT 245ME

Nick if you wait a little longer you may get the ol girl for less, the truck was first posted last wednesday for 8 thousand and by friday it was down to 6 thousand and as of today the price is 5500, the owner must really need the money. The plow new would've cost close to 7 thousand with tax.
  13. murray83

murray83 Senior Member

The V is for $3000 now and its an UltraMount,if only i had the 3k to put it on my Ford 250 its a steal at that price.