1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

660 rhino what should I get for it?

Discussion in 'ATV / UTV Snow Removal' started by coalfieldslawn, Sep 10, 2015.

1. coalfieldslawn

coalfieldslawn Member

I've had a 660 yamaha rhino for awhile now and after last year's phone calls about small snow jobs I want to put it to work this year. I'm not sure what all I should get for it equipment wise. What do you all usually put on your side by sides to work with? The big question for sure is, what blade to run?
  2. 1olddogtwo

1olddogtwo PlowSite Fanatic

I would look for one that's about 6 inches wider than your wheels so it covers at full angle
  3. coalfieldslawn

coalfieldslawn Member

Thanks for the advice!any brand that I should be looking into in particular?
  4. BUFF

BUFF PlowSite Fanatic
    from FR NoCo

I have a 60" Warn ProVantage Front mount on a Grizzly, Warn doesn't make a blade wider than 60" and will probably be to narrow for your Rhino.
  5. doolin64

doolin64 Junior Member

For a Rhino I'd go with a minimum of a 66" plow. I've owned Warn, Moose, KFI, Rocky Mountain Atv's brand. To me, KFI is the hands down best one out there. I felt they were the highest quality and thickest steel.