1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

6'6'' western uniomount for sale.

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by dupupp, Jan 25, 2009.

1. dupupp

dupupp Member

located in peoria illinois-The plow is a western unimount 6'6'' in great working condition-the plow is currently on a 1980 jeep cj7. I am asking 1000.00 for the plow. email me for pictures.

the jeep will possible be for sale to if interested.
  2. dupupp

dupupp Member

Last edited: Jan 26, 2009
  3. tojay22

tojay22 Member

how much for the and plow? hows the jeep run? whats your number? any lift on the jeep?
  4. dupupp

dupupp Member

There is a 2 inch bds suspension lift on the jeep. fiberglass tub-full one piece fiberglass front front end-steel hard doors and windshield which are starting to rust-frame is in good condtion needing only to be undercoated-this was my daily driver for about five years and this last year i bought my new truck and do not drive the jeep anymore-while i was driving i fixed anything needing to be fixed when it broke-auto transmission has been rebuilt-motor was rebuild by the owner before me-i replace all the brakes front and rear-brand new tires-31 inch. has honda accord seats and a bestop rear seat with tuffy securty boxes in back and a tuffy center console with pioneer cd player. has a bestop softop and a hardtop painted the same green as the jeep. the motor runs strong but needs a complete new exhaust on the jeep-the jeep came with a header when i bought it and the header is pretty much open right now. i am still driving the jeep right now with the exhaust and it works fine just a lttle loud. I also replaced the rear axle with one piece rear axle. jeep runs great but just needs a little tlc to be a daily driver again. nothing major. i would take 5500.00 for the whole jeep and plow. phone number is 309-264-2311. thanks
  5. dupupp

dupupp Member

email me if anyone needs more pictures

still for sale pm me