1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

6'6" Western Sport Utility

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by road2damascus, Mar 24, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. road2damascus

road2damascus PlowSite.com Addict

I have a 6'6" sport utility unimount Blade, good cutting edge/welded on original, quadrant, trip springs, a-frame, angling cylinders, and hydraulic hoses. The blade was painted by previous owner with "Marine" paint. Angling cylinders do NOT have pitting on them. I used this four times this winter. It was a back up plow. It was serviced by John's Garage last fall. The only issue that this plow has is front to back play in the pivot bolt. Pretty solid other than that. I had an offer for $100 for the blade. I want to sell all together at this point. Maybe part it out when most of the parts are accounted for. Give me an offer.

Plow pictures 017.jpg

Plow pictures 019.jpg

Plow pictures 018.jpg

Plow pictures 020.jpg

2. road2damascus

road2damascus PlowSite.com Addict

***SOLD*** 6'6" Western Sport Utility Unimount ***SOLD***

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.