1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

6'6" Western ProPlow Unimount with Pro Wings

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by turfy49431, Oct 6, 2008.

1. turfy49431

turfy49431 Junior Member

Great plow. Has a little surface rust on the blade, but everything else is in good working order. New Hydro hoses, new pump motor and new cartridge valves installed in 2007. I have the wiring harness and unimount truck frame mount for a 1997 Chevy 1/2 ton. It will fit anything with a different mount and headlight connections. You get everything for $1200

2. TTBoy77

TTBoy77 Member

interested in selling just the truck side mount??

3. turfy49431

turfy49431 Junior Member

give me a little to try to sell it as a package and then shoot me an email to see if I still have it

4. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

Interested............where in MI?

5. turfy49431

turfy49431 Junior Member

Plow is in Ludington, MI on the west side of the state

6. drew454u

drew454u Junior Member

very interested, please email me at drew454u@gmail. supposed to be .com but left it cause of spammers. i live in flushing MI so the drive wont be horrible for me to pick it up.

7. drew454u

drew454u Junior Member

picked up plow this weekend beautiful plow a little on the small side but everything is in excellent shape wiring harness looks like it has never been used. frame was in good shape and is goin out for powder coat even though it looks nice as is. happy with the transaction. thanks dennis.

8. watchamakalit

watchamakalit Member

Any intrest in trading for a 7ft? I have a Meyer ST-90 and am wanting to downsize.

9. drew454u

drew454u Junior Member

yah im lookin for a bigger plow right now but am going to stick to western though.

10. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

11. turfy49431

turfy49431 Junior Member

Nope

Nope this plow has sold