1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

66" pusher

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by harddock, Jan 27, 2011.

1. harddock

harddock Member
    from mass

made to fit the bucket of a compact tractor this little pusher (66 inch wide, x approx 2' tall)is just like the big ones yoou see on loaders in parking lots. Drive your bucket into the mounts, hook up a couple chains and go pushin. It is designed like the big ones but has no brand name attatched. comes with a poly and a steel cutting edge. I used it a little but like the warmth of being inside a truck. $ 500 in Massachusetts Kevin harddock@msn.com

2. GSORK

GSORK Senior Member

Can you post a few pic's. Do you konw the weight? Where are you located?

3. harddock

harddock Member
    from mass

[​IMG]

Weight approx 500+/- Located in Webster, MA

Last edited: Jan 28, 2011
  4. harddock

harddock Member
    from mass

5. SnowGuy

SnowGuy Senior Member
    from NW Ohio

I am VERY interested if you can get me a shipping quote to Kenton, Ohio 43326. Call me at four one nine, six seven four, seventeen,seventeen.
    JT = SnowGuy
    Kenton, Ohio 43326

6. Tirioloservices

Tirioloservices Member

Call me iam in ct 20 mins from hartford i will come friday wit cash...2039060103 dave........or pm me