1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

6'6'' Boss v-plows

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by park's ranger, Oct 7, 2008.

1. park's ranger

park's ranger Junior Member

This is 1 of 2 ranger's I have with this same set-up. These are lifesavers when it comes to the skinny driveways and condo areas I do. I know you don't see to many of these as they were almost exclusive to Wisconsin. I heard 500 of them went to New York but were installed on s-10's. My trucks have airbag front suspensions to keep everything level. You would never know the blade was on if you didn't see it through the windshield. Hope everyone likes what they see.

2. park's ranger

Also just finished my new interior. I removed the stock old broken bench seat and upgraded to front buckets and center console out of a 98 exploder
  3. iceyman

iceyman 2000 Club Member

i remember a thread a lil while ago looking for pics of these to see if they were still around... lets see both trucks....looks like a good set up
  4. Jim Prill

Jim Prill Member
    from Zion Il

Looks like an old milwaukee county zoo truck.:salute:
  5. nbenallo33

nbenallo33 Senior Member

looks pretty sweet... alot of people would love to have that plow for sidewalks.

i might add you might need to change your advatar cause hydro already has stewie for his. LOL but yours is great too

Welcome to plowsite!
  6. park's ranger

Good observation jim. They are old milwaukee county plows. Same ones used st the zoo
  7. tls22

tls22 PlowSite Veteran

Looks real good man....the v-plow has to save u time!
  8. fordplowkid

fordplowkid Member

where in milwaukee r u located
  9. Dissociative

Dissociative 2000 Club Member

awww, that's so cute!!...it's a baby plow...
  10. deckboys

deckboys Senior Member

are the hydrolics and the springs ect the same?? just as if they were to cut a foot off of each side of an 8.6?
  11. nms0219

nms0219 Senior Member

I want one!!!
  12. wild bill

wild bill PlowSite.com Addict

like your interior ,look's like a killer set up !
  13. park's ranger

Thanks for the replies. To answer a couple questions. To DECKBOYS I beleve the hydro's are the same as I had to replace the ram and they sold me one for an 8.6 and it has worked fine. The plow dealer dosen't like to work on my truck. They say my set-up is too old. I wanted to transfer it to another ranger and they said they wouln't touch it. So they agreed only to work on my set-up as long as thay are on the original trucks. To ICEYMAN I will take some pics this weekend of the other ranger and the dodge so you guys can see all 3 of the trucks. The other ranger is alot cleaner than this one. To WILD BILL thanks for the compliment. The interior was the easiest as the explorer is based off the ranger. Just had to change the seat tracks over to the newer seats and that only took 40min a seat.

To FORD PLOW KID. I'm on the eastside. Where are you??
  14. fordplowkid

fordplowkid Member

im in glendale. im going to pm you
  15. 91AK250

91AK250 PlowSite.com Addict

looks great, never seen that small of a V...i like it :)
  16. ford6.9

ford6.9 Senior Member

Not sure if anyone saw it but theres a small V boss just like that on ebay right now.
  17. erkoehler

erkoehler PlowSite Veteran

I knew I saw one of these somewhere for sale!
  18. hansons glc

hansons glc Member
    from mn

just killing time looking at old pics.
    i would like to see more pics of the hydro lift on this truck, is it under the truck or some thing?
  19. Bernie Lomax

Bernie Lomax Senior Member

Thats a cool set up. I wish we had a little truck like that for the pain in the ass condo/apartment lots with only a few spaces in them and no room to manuver.
  20. Jello1

Jello1 Senior Member

Looks good. Nice compact truck to have the plow on.
    I'd love one of them size v plows for my daily driver Jeep Cherokee.