1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

65 horse tractor 4x4 with snow box????

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment' started by KCLawnTamer, Feb 13, 2009.

1. KCLawnTamer

KCLawnTamer Member
    from Kansas

I am looking at a Case JX70 with cab and a loader 4x4.. I would like to make it do everything.. I dont mind pulling trailers in the snow.. I do it all the time but remember us guys in Kansas dont get anymore than 6" at any given time and most snow falls that would be alot.. My question is does anyone use a tractor of this size and if so what size snow box do you use? The machine weights about 5700 pounds without the loader.. If you guys with this setup could give me an idea how many square feet you can do that would be great..

Also if anyone has a JX could you give me your feedback.. Thanks..

2. augerandblade

augerandblade PlowSite.com Addict

I have a Jx1100U You could easily push a 8 to 12 foot snow box with that. We have a tenfoot on ours. Built a A frame that runs underneath the tractor to the draw bar and lift box with the loader arms with the bucket removed (quik attach)