1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

643 bobcat Plow Questions

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment' started by Banger, Nov 29, 2010.

1. Banger

Banger Member

How to make a Bobcat plow mount

I'm looking into fabbing up a mount for a 7.6 uni mount I have. This would be going on my 643 Bobcat. Anyone have a link on how to or some ideas they could toss my way. Yes I can weld lol. Maybe even some pictures of a home made mount?

Last edited: Nov 29, 2010
  2. buckwheat_la

buckwheat_la 2000 Club Member

Well for starters, i would take a 3/8 thick plate, and make 2 identical 1/2circles, and drill some 1/2-3/4 holes through both and make it pivot mannually. Beyond that, i would by a quick attache plate, some 2 inch heavy wall tube and build away. As far as the 3/8 plate, i would get all the holes and stuff, cut and done at your local metal fab shop with a plasma cutter, or water jet. everything else should be pretty simple. I like doing a lot of this kind of fabrication, so if you want drop me a message, with any questions.

3. Banger

Banger Member

Thanks man. I also like to fab stuf so thats why I was looking for advice or plans to build my own.

4. jomama45

jomama45 PlowSite.com Addict