1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

62&3/4" front mount snow blower

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by snowblowertruck, Jan 23, 2009.

1. snowblowertruck

snowblowertruck Member

This is a Kabota front mount snow blower for a mid mount pto tractor. This unit is 97% complete or better. It has the valve,cylinder and mount included. I have the rear of this unit disassembled because I was in the process of fabricating it up to the front of a Jeep Wrangler that I had. I do have the parts though and it will be reassembled before it gets sold. It is a hydraulic lift with a hand crank directional shoot. The only thing that I think needs replaced is one of the pto shafts, I believe one may be slightly bent. I have made a few pto shafts in the past so I know that they're not too hard to make, nor that expensive to make. I need to liquidate this item to free up some floor space in my shop. Call (989) 382-9148 for any questions or to get directions to view this unit. Thank you for viewing my listing, Troy.

snowblower 001.JPG

snowblower 003.JPG

snowblower 004.JPG

snowblower 002.JPG
  2. snowblowertruck

snowblowertruck Member

Anybody have a use for this snowblower? I'm open to possible trades.