1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

61300 unimount on a Dakota ???

Discussion in 'Western Plows Discussion' started by Tagg, Nov 8, 2006.

1. Tagg

Tagg Junior Member

Just purchased a 61300 unimount 6'-6" steel blade S/U model. The unit came off of a 91 Jeep product. We are interested in mounting it on a 96 Dakota reg cab, V-6, Automatic. How tough will it be to change over or is this completely the Wrong plow for this truck ??? Thanks.:help: :confused:

2. Tagg

Tagg Junior Member

Bumpity Bump.

3. jcesar

jcesar Senior Member
    from Mi

I think you are gonna have issues, but the plow will fit on the truck. Have to get the correct undercarriage for the Dakota, and the proper wiring harness. Then it will be plug and play. Good Luck.

4. westwood2ll

westwood2ll Junior Member
    from Idaho

Unimount

Do you still have the vehicle mount that came off the1991 Jeep. I'm looking for a unimount for my 1990 Jeep. If you are interested in parting with your mount, e-mail me direct at: rsjones3@verizon.net