1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

60's Dodge 200

Discussion in 'Ram Trucks' started by 86burban, Jan 10, 2004.

1. 86burban

86burban Senior Member
    from chicago

Hi all,

A friend of mine has just acquired a 65 or 66 dodge pickup. I think its a D but it is a 200. It has a straight six and a three on the tree. It needs a little bit of body work and a new floor pan I was wondering who would have any parts for this truck?

Thanks,

Tony

2. 440trk

440trk Senior Member

3. streetsurfin'

streetsurfin' Senior Member

There was a junk yard in Waukegan area, that was big in old dodge parts. On 120 or 137 I think.

4. 86burban

86burban Senior Member
    from chicago

If you could remember where its at, that would be cool. Thanks.

Tony

5. streetsurfin'

streetsurfin' Senior Member

I really can't remember, it's been a long time since I was up that way. I'm thinking Vic's or Ken's, something with his first name. If you were to head west of town on one of those routes it would be on the left before you get to 94 I think. I know this isn't much help, sorry. Go with 440trk's links and Good luck. I really like the old Dodges as growing up in the 60's many of the toy trucks were fashioned after them.