1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice
  1. i have a buyers poly hopper 600lb tailgate spreader i bought it from someone and only used 3times. comes with 2" hitch adaptor wiring and controler. its in pretty good shape there is little rust and its bent just little under the spinner but does not affect it at all. the motor is brand new and it was working when taken off my truck. sell cause i just dont have any use for it anymore and would like it to be put to good use by someone. asking $580 o.b.o

2. All Season Lawn

All Season Lawn Member

will you take 400 cash? let me know
  3. yeh ill take 400 for it
  4. iceyman

iceyman 2000 Club Member

sounds like we have a deal
  5. All Season Lawn

All Season Lawn Member

do you have the other brackets that hold it to the truck corners?
  6. ive just used tie downs that works pretty good i didnt get brackets to go on the corneres when bought it
  7. anyone interested still have it
  8. Lawnman883

Lawnman883 Member

i may have some interest to work out a deal. i am also in west michigan, so could check it out sometime. i can't pm you but let me know when works so i can come see it.
  9. anytime during the week after 4 usually sunday ill be gone probably be around most the day saturday. my cell 446-7475