1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

60 stupid degrees predicted tomorrow!

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by Grant, Nov 29, 2001.

1. Grant

Grant Member

I'm starting to get a little bummed, plenty jelous of the mid-west states boasting a foot or more. I need a good 'ol Nor'easter!

2. plowking35

plowking35 2000 Club Member
    from SE CT

Grant enjoy the nice weather. I for one will be happy if the snow holds off till Jan. We really dont see to much ever in Nov. Even Dec. can be very snow free.
    I say keep the warm temps baby. Snow will be here before you know it.
    Dino

3. 75

75 PlowSite.com Addict

Please be informed:

All the "No snow" complaints are being noted - better not be any "Too much snow" complaints from any of you later in the season! :D ;)

J/K - although snow now would be great for me from my point of view as a sub, from my OTHER viewpoint of my full time job I have to agree with Dino 'cause I work outside quite a bit too.

It'll snow soon enough - and the truck/plow are ready to go.

4. wolfie

wolfie Senior Member

I can't say that I remember all that many snowy Decembers and very seldom do we get snow in November at least not enough to plow... I remember one year i was helping my dad cut firewood in January and we hadn't had any snow yet... I'm sure we will get snow soon enough though.

5. SlimJim Z71

SlimJim Z71 PlowSite.com Addict

I think I'm getting a little edgy because of last year. We got pretty much our whole winter in December. It seemed like shortly after the 12/1, it snowed a LOT. Then after the 1st of January, VERY little...

Hopefully this year will be a little better, and a little more spread out.

6. mdb landscaping

mdb landscaping Senior Member

hey welcome to the site. i see your from colubia CT. im from glastonbury. bruce depriest on wfsb said the other day, that mid december would turn drastically cold, and snow is expected before christmas.

7. DYNA PLOW

DYNA PLOW Senior Member

what's worse is having 32 to 35 degree temps and 4 days of rain.
    man we are so close to being loved.
    dan

8. SlimJim Z71

SlimJim Z71 PlowSite.com Addict

Ouch... I absolutely hate when it's on the edge like that.