1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

6 used pushers for sale

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by snowman5809, Sep 13, 2009.

1. snowman5809

snowman5809 Junior Member
    from Indiana

We have five used pusher for sale we used these last year about 30 hours. We lost a few large buildings(they went out of buss.) We dont need them sitting around. They all have rubber cutting edges that show very little wear. The paint is barely scratched. two of them are 10ft backhoe pusher three are 12 backhoe pushers one is a 8ft skidsteer pusher.

Asking 1500.00 for the 10ft
    asking 1900.00 for the 12ft
    Asking 1500.00 for the skidsteer only used this one 10-15hour.

will take pic monday when I get into the office.

2. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

Yes, pics please.........where in IN, maybe I'll just come by???

3. snowman5809

from Indiana

We are in franklin IN in the old franklin power products building which ones are you interested in I will send close up pic. Do you have a email i can send you a lot of pic in a email. Thanks

4. snowman5809

from Indiana

here some pic i took of them today you can see that they have barely been used. I sold one 12ft today make me an offer need to move.

12ft box 001.JPG

12ft box 002.JPG

12ft box 003.JPG

5. Bporter

Bporter Senior Member

Do not buy from him they will fall a part I have had to have the whole pusher welded again. Also he agreed to ship it for me that day it came a week later. Nice design but plan on welding the whole pusher again. He told me he makes them him self also after one year I have alot of rusting.

6. snowman5809

from Indiana

I bought mine from the same guy you did. Im not that guy I have 9 of them I bought from him on a year end deal two years ago. I havnt had problems with mine. I picked them up at there place. They went out of buss. at the end of last year.

7. DuallySnoPusher

DuallySnoPusher Senior Member

I know the guy you are talking about, he built junk. He told me they were dirt works and when i got it it was some home made crap. He's lucky i didn't get to meet him.

8. Bporter

Bporter Senior Member

snowman is a friend of his. He also told me they were dirt works and they were not and we when I tried to call him about the pusher falling a part at all the welds he choose not to call me back.

9. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

Is this why he's now out of business???

10. mullis56

mullis56 Senior Member
    from Indiana

Advanced Excavating I think this is the same guy that has these he does snow work here in Indy? Not sure...I will see if he is registered on here, I think he is.

11. mullis56

mullis56 Senior Member
    from Indiana

Advancedexc

I think this might be the guy that used to make these boxes, or sell them for someone or something. He seems like a fair guy never done business with him.

12. Bporter

Bporter Senior Member

yeah thats him. at least avoid buying a snow pusher from him he will feed you a load of bull.

13. NorthernSvc's

NorthernSvc's Senior Member

probably had a new welder that didnt know what he was doing... it's just steel no moving parts just re weld it..

14. Bporter

Bporter Senior Member

yeah thats fine when you spend that much money it shouldn't not break

15. NorthernSvc's

NorthernSvc's Senior Member

is that a snowhawg pusher????? the guy from central truck or something makes them? ub in lake bluff i wanna say?

16. 122fox

122fox Member

Are these still for sale
    ??

17. snowguys

snowguys Senior Member

this is the guy in lake bluff i think and there all yellow who know maybe hey painted them

!Bcz22w!BGk~$(KGrHqQOKjIEq43mEwu)BK2I+bto1Q~~_35.jpg

18. treeman06

treeman06 Senior Member

i bought a snowhawg last winter, and so far it has held up very well, good price also