1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

6' sno-pro....question about wings

Discussion in 'SNO-PRO PLOW AND ACCESSORIES by Curtis' started by jonnywong, Oct 2, 2009.

1. jonnywong

jonnywong Member

Has anybody had any experience with the curtis wings? Are they worth the price or am i just better off getting a new plow? This will be my first season plowing, so i really wasn't trying to spend an arm and a leg, but id like to do it right.
  2. 600rrpilot

600rrpilot Senior Member

i use the curtis wings. to be 100% honest with you theyre nothing but buyers pro wings painted orange and cost more. I have an 8 ft blade and they do help out big time. they do bend though after a while pushing heavy wet snow. i actually just took mine out to reinforce them before the winter.

What type of lots are you plowing...and more importantly...what type of vehicle
  3. jonnywong

jonnywong Member

residential - mostly paved driveways but some small gravel drives. Im using an '01 f350. You know where i can get the best pricing on these wings?
  4. oz198

oz198 Junior Member
    from Indiana

These the wings you are looking for?

5. jonnywong

jonnywong Member

interesting....yeah it looks like thats what i need. Im assuming thats for a SET of wings (both sides). Also, i was looking on ebay and seached for whatt 600rrpilot mentioned, "pro wings". They are $250 for a set, but im not sure if they are the same quality as the curtis or if they are even compatible. http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Snow-Plow-Pro-Wings-New-in-the-box-Free-Shipping_W0QQitemZ350140696384QQcmdZViewItemQQptZMotors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories?hash=item5186030740&_trksid=p4506.c0.m245
  6. Brucester1

Brucester1 Senior Member

where can i find these buyers wings w/o the orange paint?
  7. Pushinsnow

Pushinsnow Junior Member

8. Brucester1

Brucester1 Senior Member