1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

6' Power Broom/Sweeper for sale, Spring Cleanup!

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by derekbroerse, Nov 25, 2008.

1. derekbroerse

derekbroerse 2000 Club Member

2. derekbroerse

bump!!! Surely someone would like a power broom for their skidsteer!!!

3. lordstanley

lordstanley Member

How much does this weigh- Wife is from Niagara- will be there for Christmas- but would need tofigure out how to get to Chicago....

4. derekbroerse

Its heavy enough, but I have a loader here to lift with. I brought it home with me from the USA originally, put it on a trailer behind my 4.3L/automatic S15 pickup and had no problems pulling it, even thru the mountains...

Because it is a T shape (broom one way, framework the other) it takes up a surprising amount of room on a trailer. I can measure for you if you need dimensions, but I believe it is almost 8 feet long.

Let me know... I'm off to do a salt run at midnight...

5. derekbroerse

Back to the top!

Still available. Would take minor fabrication to make it fit on a skidsteer's quick connect plate...