1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

6' EZ Dumper insert, New pump and controller

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by 600rrpilot, Oct 1, 2010.

1. 600rrpilot

600rrpilot Senior Member

Selling my EZ Dumper to go with a dump trailer next season. Insert is in good condition some surface rust inside bed and tailgate. everything else is great. Brand new pump and controller used a handful of times. Works Great. Power up gravity down. Includes pressure treated wood sides. has cab protector, no tarp

Located in Northern NJ 07424. $1900.00 Can load into your truck with my excavator.

dumpinsert.jpg

Last edited: Oct 1, 2010
  2. LB1234

LB1234 Member

any pictures?

3. 600rrpilot

600rrpilot Senior Member

only pic i have right now is attached can you not see it?. can get more pics later tonight

4. 600rrpilot

600rrpilot Senior Member

will also trade for a nice tailgate salter or 6 foot vbox

5. 600rrpilot

600rrpilot Senior Member

bump......1750. must sell

6. Fatality

Fatality Senior Member

if you were closer id take this off your hands :(

7. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping 2000 Club Member

Bump for ya! these short bed units can be hard to find!!

8. 600rrpilot

600rrpilot Senior Member

yea my original one i bought was an 8 footer. i got sick of looking for a used unit so i bought an 8 footer, cut it all down and welded her all back together. worked like a charm but will NEVER do anything like it again. what a pain that was....anyway....thanks for the bump. I will also deliver within 100 miles if you have SAFE and RELIABLE means of removing it and allow me personally to operate the machine to remove it from my vehicle so i am responsible for it. once its out you may do what you wish with it. just another option for you guys.

I have found you need at least a 6000 lb excavator size wise to do it safely. fyi

1750 for a beautiful unit with tons of life left in her with a brandy new hydraulic unit that was 500 alone!

9. 600rrpilot

600rrpilot Senior Member

bump for the day.....1000 bucks off for a hardly used perfect dump.... throw a salter on it and your golden.

10. blk90s13

blk90s13 PlowSite.com Addict

how about you take some more pictures when its clear out ? I am VERY interested but before I drive up there would like to see what I may go buy

comes with the wood sides ? tarp ? can I add a tarp ? how about the tail gate what style is it ? etc

11. 600rrpilot

600rrpilot Senior Member

Yea im going to get a bunch more photos in the morning and i'll get em up here. comes with the treated wood sides almost new, i painted the outsides black, you may add a tarp, it does not have one. Simple bar and tarp work fine. tailgate is two way, you can use it as a regular tailgate, or unlatch the bottom to spread material. they also make a slater for this unit.

i have it in my 2004 ram 3500 short bed and it fits PERFECTLY. interior obviously has the normal surface scratches, maybe a tiny bit of surface rust. exterior has oem paint in good shape. a couple spots of rust starting but could easily be touched up and be new looking. its really a nice unit in good shape. Howell isnt that far....probably 45 minutes or so i think.

12. 600rrpilot

600rrpilot Senior Member

here are the pics...as you can see its just a little dirty, like i said has a little bit of peeling and surface rust here and there, otherwise its pretty mint. And strong, i have dumped easily filled to the top of the wood with broken concrete and boulders.

first come first serve. on craigslist as well and have some showing interest

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

13. 600rrpilot

600rrpilot Senior Member

Getting lots of interest. Whoever WANTS it, call me 973-768-1527. Deposit gets it first

crap, my phone is at home... well...leave a message. lol

Last edited: Oct 15, 2010
  14. blk90s13

blk90s13 PlowSite.com Addict

I left you a message a minute ago

15. 600rrpilot

600rrpilot Senior Member

Deposit pending

16. 600rrpilot

600rrpilot Senior Member

Bump.....still for sale buyer backed out

17. cubanb343

cubanb343 Senior Member
    from ERIE

What's the price on this thing?

18. 600rrpilot

600rrpilot Senior Member

was 1900....i will let it go for 1750 bottom line. new pump and controller alone were over 5. new wood. and the thing has hardly seen any use. its a really nice cheap insert

19. 600rrpilot

600rrpilot Senior Member

Going upppp

20. 600rrpilot

600rrpilot Senior Member

bump up, last reduction before ebay.....$1675.00