1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

6.5ft Plow

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by jlw876, Oct 27, 2012.

1. jlw876

jlw876 Junior Member

I have a 6.5 uni-mount bracket for a Chevy S-10 pickup. I also have all the wiring & plow side. It's missing the moldboard & 1 headlight. Everything else is there. If interested, send me a message or reply.

PlowIMAG0615.jpg

PlowIMAG0616.jpg

PlowIMAG0620.jpg

2. jlw876

jlw876 Junior Member

17 people viewed & nobody interested?

3. theholycow

theholycow PlowSite.com Addict

Might be because you didn't include a location or other useful details in the subject line so people are looking from everywhere else, or it might be because there's no 6.5 foot plow here, just mounts (if your photos represent what you're selling). I imagine that the parts you're selling could work with multiple sizes of moldboard, no? If so, no need to call it 6.5 foot; I don't think there's a lot of interest in that size. Posting photos of the rest might help too.

A subject line that interests only potential buyers might be:
    Uni-Mount truck mounts & wiring for Chevy S-10 in Chicago, IL - $75
    That'd be relevant, concise info identifying the item you actually have, what it fits, where it is, and how much you want for it.

Just some thoughts, I hope they help.

4. jlw876

jlw876 Junior Member

Ok, I finally got around to taking more pics & putting them into my computer. It's a unimount plow & truck side. It's missing the moldboard & 1 headlight. Everything else is there. Looking to see if there's any interest. Make me an reasonable offer. Want to get rid of it. Any other questions please let me know.
    Thanks

IMAG0640.jpg

IMAG0646.jpg

IMAG0648.jpg

IMAG0641.jpg

IMAG0644.jpg

IMAG0640.jpg

IMAG0646.jpg

IMAG0648.jpg

IMAG0641.jpg

IMAG0644.jpg

5. Western1

Western1 Senior Member
    from MI.

Where are you located please?

6. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

He's in Chitown. I'm also interested if the price is right and W1 passes

7. jlw876

jlw876 Junior Member

Yes, I'm in Chicago..nw side.

Make me an offer. I don't know what it's worth. I want to get a decent price for it but not looking to overprice it where nobody want's it.

It came off of a 91 GMC Sonoma which is the same as a Chevy S-10. Moldboard was all rusted out, used & abused. I used it for 2 seasons then junked the moldboard.

8. Western1

Western1 Senior Member
    from MI.

How far are you from East Troy,WI.?

9. Oxmow

Oxmow Senior Member

300 for the pump and wiring?

10. jlw876

jlw876 Junior Member

Are you still interested?

You're about an hour & 40 min from me.

11. jlw876

jlw876 Junior Member

No replies?? Everybody views it but doesn't reply..someone has to be interested in it..

12. Sawboy

Sawboy PlowSite.com Addict

Post a price. I never "make offers". You're the seller. You ask for a price and its the buyer who thn counters or accepts.

13. NorthernSvc's

NorthernSvc's Senior Member

I am interested. Motor and pump work? Pm me your price