1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

6.5 Western Unimount w/ TJ mount for sale in NJ

Discussion in 'Jeeps' started by ppandr, Dec 13, 2006.

1. ppandr

ppandr Senior Member

I have got a 1-2 yo, 6.5 western unimount with a TJ mount, harness, controller. Ready to go. Purchased to put on an employees Jeep and he had a seaon ending injury. I paid $1800 and would want the same. Any interest? ppandr@msn.com

2. HDALLC

HDALLC Junior Member

will it fit an 04 wrangler Tj with a 4" suspension lift? what part of nj are you from
    thanks

3. ppandr

ppandr Senior Member

Yes it will fit the 04 wrangleTJ, but 4" of lift is most likely too much. I would check with a western dealer for that info. 4" might put the geometry to far out of synch. You can call me if you'd like to discuss. 908-334-0555 Western Jersey exit 20 off 78

4. ppandr

ppandr Senior Member

Just went out and checked mount....I know you can get away with a 2" lift and I think the existing mount could be easily altered to drop the mount holes another 2" with some steel plate and a little welding.

5. SnowyXJ

SnowyXJ Junior Member

I'm wondering if you still have this plow available and if so could I get some pictures..

Thank you very much..

Bill -- - 716-912-1339

6. ppandr

ppandr Senior Member

Sorry, sold it last week......