1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

6.5 minute mount fisher and 6.9 mm fisher???

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by gixxer1, Jun 28, 2012.

1. gixxer1

gixxer1 Junior Member
    from mass

I have an 01 tacoma 4x4 and my question is will an older (serial # 006114) 6.5 mm slide onto it? Meaning are all the older 6.5 mm's have the same with/ depth hook up? Usually the tacoma has a 6.9 sd mm set up but i'm having trouble finding one. I do have the correct brackets on truck...thanks I've I have no interest in a homesteader.

Last edited: Jun 28, 2012
  2. gixxer1

gixxer1 Junior Member
    from mass

ttt.......

3. mercer_me

mercer_me PlowSite Fanatic

Are you asking if the push plates are the same for the old 6.5' and the 6'9"?

4. gixxer1

gixxer1 Junior Member
    from mass

no, i'm asking if the my 01 tacoma with fisher push plates will work on a 6.5 mm set up if both where 2 or 3 plug? Another words can i drive into any small 6ft to 6ft.9in fisher mm set up and the the pins will line up? I nkow the electrical plugs could be diff.

5. mercer_me

I'm not 100% positive but, I'm pretty sure the push plates would work for both the 6.5' MM1 and the 6'9" MM2.

6. gixxer1

gixxer1 Junior Member
    from mass

so you think the head gear mounting dimensions are the same.....

7. mercer_me

Yes, I believe they are.