1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

6.5 ft meyers blade for sale curtis salt spreader

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by snowplowpro, Nov 5, 2006.

1. snowplowpro

snowplowpro Senior Member
    from NJ

I have a 6.5 ft meyers blade for sale clean no rust everything is is there but the pump is not a power angle pump$300.00obo also I have a curtis salt spreader needs motor and shoot $200.00 obo.

2. Murf67

Murf67 Member

plow

Is It a TM nodel 6.5 ar the older style the TM has a tubular A frame as apposed to the older angle Iron

3. snowplowpro

from NJ

6.5 ft plow

yea it has the angle iron but it needs a power angle pump the is only a up and down pump but i paid 250.00 for it was gonna put it on a jeep i had and the jeep was not worth fixing.

4. THEGOLDPRO

THEGOLDPRO PlowSite Veteran

pics of the salt spreader???

5. NJConstruction

NJConstruction Junior Member
    from NJ

Where in NJ are you at, I'm interested in the Meyer plow - Does it have the angle cylinders on the plow, eventhough the pump is only up and down? Thanks

6. snowplowpro

from NJ

meyer plow

im in wayne nj

7. snowplowpro

from NJ

this plow going for cheap need to get rid of it call 973 904 1062

8. fordboy

fordboy Senior Member

do you still have the spreader can you email me pics? let me know I will pm you my email.